2.04.2013

Contemplation of the Beautiful

Ever since my brunch with Dancer Friend at Un Dimanche à Paris, when she busted out a gorgeous scarf and wrapped it cosily around her neck, I'd been pining to have one myself.

They are made by South African designer, Karien Belle, and along with other creations, come in a range of colors and fabrics. Each one says something beautiful. 


I couldn't make it to the sale in Paris and was having a hard time justifying a purchase for myself when I had already had a day of spending.  But I really wanted one of these amazing scarves!

You can imagine my surprise when my thoughtful Dancer Friend gifted me with the scarf she had worn to brunch. How I love it! 

Here it hangs chez moi...I can't wait to wear it.

The scarves come in these fun little bags.

My scarf says: The pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense is derived from the contemplation of the Beautiful.

Merci copine!

1 comment:

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!